Wednesday 29 December 2010

Weigh in

I had gained 2.5lb's - BUM

Was hoping it would be no more than 1.5lb's but 2.5lb's for all those chocolates that went down my gullet - I don't suppose it was so bad afterall. AND the class was held at the C's house and it was more like a ladies night in and it was a good night - and now I have joined facebook too to be in touch more with the group.

I had literally joined facebook for 10 minutes when J messaged me to ask if I was the GB who was her neighbour at last house - Yep it was me. It was nice to catch up, but I have to remember that she moved first and didnt' contact me - she had all my phone numbers and details and then I moved - she still had my email addy and mobile etc they hadn't changed. So I think I will keep her at arms length, especially remembering how everyone fell out with each other at the last place and we (hubby and I) eventually just kept ourselves to ourselves. Think it's probably better that way.

So STILL 2 stones lighter than I was at the beginning of 2010 - want to go back to SW next week having lost 4lb's and be UNDER 11 stones - will THAT EVER HAPPEN?

No comments:

Post a Comment