Saturday 2 April 2011

This could be the start of something big .......

Brings back so many memories - thats me to the right - I was 15 years old - wish I could go back for a day - but then I probably wouldn't want to come back to today - although I would, would I ?
John and Christines 40th wedding anniversary (RUBY) - gosh it's all gone so quickly - doing them an exploding box.
Very plain type of box - have done white with red edging to represent RUBY WEDDING - and her White wedding dress and red roses.....................Just don't know if the box is JUST too big?
& opening
And the lid comes off - unfortunately because of the weight of the CD's - it doesn't explode as the the normal card exploding boxes do?? may have to work on it.

CD's of Hit's of 60's, 70's, 80's & 90's - representing 40 years of music & I thought they'd like those years rather than more up to date stuff?


It's not finished - waiting for photo's from their kids - my nieces and nephews to embellish all the inside - will work on the outside of the box first though - STILL don't know if it's too big and whether it looks OK yet?

3 comments: