Sunday 11 November 2012

Hubby was off work today - not next week

So a nice surprise we decided to go to Stratford - upon - Avon today instead. The sun was shining, it was chilly - so an extra layer of a tee-shirt under my top, gloves and socks for walking around - brilliant. Haven't been there for a long time. Didn't buy much, but it was nice to browse. Making sure we do things now - not stuck in doing nothing wasting our lives away - (my leg didn't fair very well, but I'm so trying to just get on with my life now) don't think hubby is as 'into' this going out as I am, but he said he felt better than sitting at home watching TV all day whilst I crafted. He would normally go fishing but he's a fair weather fisherman - and today would have been too cold. A good day was had by all (DS and his GF came with us).
it was nice to see all the shops with decorated Christmas Trees and all the Christmas goodies - can't believe Christmas is only 6 weeks way - this year has flashed by. Better get my butt into gear and start thinking about what I need to do - but really Christmas just doesn't seem like Christmas these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment