Sunday 3 November 2013

Only a small amount of crafting - my mojo seems to have slowed considerably

especially since I started working afternoons, by the time I;m home and cooked and sat and watched a little bit of TV - maybe tidied the kitchen, done the dishwasher - it's gone 7.30 pm and then the dark nights too to contend with - so I don't craft.

Anyhoooooooooo - there is a challenge on the Yahoo Inchies (Holland) to make some inchie books - one theme all the way through - 4 pages - we don't know how many participants at this moment in time but I have so far made 4 - they take a while to make even though they are so tiny.  Here are the fronts and just one of the internal pages.......................

 

 
Entitled 'Silver'
 
 
 
Entitled 'Flowers'
 

 
Entitled Black and Gold


 
Entitled 'BE LUCKY'


4 comments:

  1. Oh very cute Gilly. I too haven't added to my blog as it has been a difficult year for me but I am slowly getting into scrapping again. I did a scrapbook demo in Hobbycraft last Saturday, so was motivated by that to get scrapping again. I signed up 15 for workshops. Ü TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so cute, I love all the pages:)

    ReplyDelete