Thursday 4 August 2016

OH my OH my !

So Keir has asked me to go help them get the house 'straight' for viewings as their bought house may be through as early as October.  No upwards chain, no downwards chain.  I love that little house and hope they'll be really happy there.

I really don't mind helping at all...................I always feel happier being involved in their lives, but at 60 I don't have the up and go like i used to.....................I hate working - albeit only 3 hours a day but with travelling in and home it's 4 hours a day, plus I seem to be at Morrisons like a 2nd home even though there is only 3 of us at home.

Anyway,  i will go and help them sort through their stuff - Keir to get the gardens up to date and bathrooms and i shall do the kichen and lounge and all the downstairs, clean windows etc etc.

Hopefully the landlord will let them out the deal - FINGERS CROSSED.

AND today, I have my gardener coming and my hair being done ....................... tomorrow Star Plan coming along to see if it is possible for me to have mirrored wardrobes fitted - hope so anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment