Saturday 3 March 2018

Walking with Leslie Sansone

Good video ............. off you tube.  Have Walked Walked Walked so far this week around 20 miles - considering I was such a couch potato when I first started my fitness regime at the end of October 17 I have exercised from 15 mins twice a day to now doing around an hour each day, including joining the gym.  Have only been to gym twice this week because of the snow - hate bad weather, but as soon as it has gone I will go back with a vengeance - spending around an hour there working out.  I cannot believe this transformation of mine, I hope I keep it up.  And the good news is that I am now 11 stones in weight so I have lost around 20lb's - feeling so much better in myself.  Just hope this jippy knee holds out.

https://youtu.be/YS55RsOK3oM   check out walking with leslie bringing your blood sugar down


No comments:

Post a Comment