Sunday 6 May 2018

I am so deeply upset

I think Keir and Ali are coming to an end, all because of a girl at Keirs work,,,,,he cannot see that every relationship has it's difficulties and he's being very stubborn and selfish, but Ali buries her head in her phone and makes it look as if she doesn't care, but we know that she does.  I have cried all weekend and I don't know what to do, I know there is nothing I can do, if he goes off with this girl then I won;t be very happy with him at all, it will cause no end of troubles with Luna and him having visiting - my mind is going around in circles.  I've gone from a very happy person to being eaten up in side and I cannot stop crying.  I want them to stay together.  I will be desperately unhappy if he goes off with this girl and walks away from this relationship as he did with Olivia.  I love Ali as a daughter, I won;'t know what to do if it happens.  God I hope things work out OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment