Friday 16 April 2010

Friday again already.





































Had to sit in today awaiting my new sofa's for the lounge - been doing a bit of crafting. All my crafting these days is very basic stuff, but I enjoy doing it.
The last week (week 15) is Changing Rooms and inside explains how in the late 90's when Changing Rooms and House Invaders was all the rage etc - I did a makeover on my bedroom, this included painting all the melamine white bedroom furniture to look like the semi precious stone 'lapis lazuli' - it came out really well, and I painted a GOLD wall and a faux headboard on the main wall - now I think about it it was quite gross - but at the time it fitted well. My cousin convinced me to submit it to the UKSTYLE TV Channel on their website and I won the make-over of the week prize (although they featured my bedroom for over a month) - and I received books on DIY and gardens etc..........................this prompted me to do an online Interior Design Course/Diploma although I never followed that pathway just carried on with my reflexology & alternative health career.
















2 comments: