Tuesday 6 April 2010

I'm crafting for ME

I have been swapping now for nearly 12 months. Mainly ATC's but have been in the inchies swap and a moo swap...........................and I've done lots and lots of 1-2-1 swaps with people on various sites. I have averaged about £5 a week in postage - on top of my crafting buying (which I'm now on a serious stash diet) - that is an expensive hobby. My problem is that I have to embellish my swaps 'hugely' and consequently my swaps weigh heavy and consequently I end up paying loads in postage.

Anyway,. other than that, I also get myself into a pickle and find that I have two or 3 swaps to honour and doing the inchies swap and the 52in10 which I'm participating in, etc. ITS STOPS TODAY. (for a while anyway - me thinks).

I have pulled out of the inchies swap, I've finished all the swaps I need to send out too - and I will do some scrapping for myself - I might even think about joining a crop - THINKING

3 comments:

  1. Good for you :) ... well I'm looking forward to reading your blog and seeing your scrapping creations on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your blogging again.

    I don't blame you stoping the exchanging and it also gets expensive and feels like your creating to a deadline which I find isn't much fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gilly
    How are you. So glad to catch up with you.
    Good for you for giving yourself some time to do your own thing - sounds like you need it.
    I have been mojo-less for about 3 months now, not doing DT work anymore, got to much.
    Am now making cards of all things and god am i enjoying. Totalyy in love with my pro-markers ;0).
    Hope the family are well,
    Take care
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete