Sunday 19 June 2011

Pleased with this weekends crafting





Did quite a bit - a couple of cards, a LO - pulled a few old LO's to pieces - saved the embellies though - not many scrappers feel they can destroy old work - but I can - NO PROBLEM, they're probably LO's that I wasn't overly happy with in the very beginning.


AND I made this plaque for the side of my computer (desk) at work - of my DD, the pic of her I took in the hotel room when we stayed in Blackpool & the pic of Blackpool Pier is a pic that DD took which IRL is stunning - so I decoupaged her pic with a pic of her appropriate as she's off to Uni in Blackpool in September - hope she's safe, hope she loves it..........................

5 comments:

  1. aww you'll miss her. Lovely plaque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plaque-and I'm sure she'll have a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will have a great time at Uni. This is such a unique and cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete