Saturday 17 September 2011

Bad week -

work was awful ................ really awful.

Both me and Korin going to sign up to do some volunteer work - for the people of TAMWORTH don't really know where I will get the time, but I really fancy doing something.

Tired.

Worn out. My stomach not good.

AND big news - I rejoined SW - this time at Strykers Saturday am - 9.30 - they seem a good lot and not so much happy clapping. BUT I was 11.13/5 - thank goodness I wasn't 12 stone......that means I am a stone heavier than Christmas - and I have therefore gained 8lb's or thereabouts since my April holiday - but I was HALF A POUND lighter than I was this time last year and still 20lb's lighter than I was when I started back at Slimming World 15 months ago. Just gotta get to 10.7 for Christmas Day - I hope I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment