Tuesday 13 December 2011

I & my beautiful DD are devastated

the chap my DD has been seeing since February of this year is STILL with a girl whom he has been with for nearly 4 years - they have broken up a few times, so he told my DD (it now transpires that he has NEVER broken up with her) - last September for instance when he met my DD and went out with her for about 8 weeks and then broke up with my DD because he said he couldn't get his ex out of his head ( more like he felt guilty cheating on his girlfriend - I just wish my DD knew then what she knows now ) - then February he came back to my DD saying he had been a fool and he'd definitely finished it with his girlfriend (lying toerag ) and has been at our house 2 - 3 nights a week, sitting chatting with her dad, having lifts home, bringing DVD's for us to watch - and generally being a nice lad - saying to my DD that he loved her to bits, and that he wanted to share the rest of his life with her and have kids with her AND ALL THE TIME LYING TO HER AND HE WAS STILL WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND. We are all devastated really, I probably don't feel as badly as her (obviously) but she's just so so lost and upset and angry and hurt and low. She has text this girl the true facts and HE has said that my DD is stalking him and won't leave him alone, more lies - can't believe he's turned out to be such a scumbag. We are all hurt and upset. His GF Believes him.

DD has since seen him and she told him he was lucky to have gotten away with it, where his GF is concerned, he said he has gotten away with nothing and Karma has certainly turned back on him - WE HOPE IT STAYS TURNED ON HIM AND HE LOSES HIS GF TOO AND HAS A TERRIBLE CHRISTMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment