Tuesday 20 December 2011

so so tired and worn out

work is just the most boring thing I have ever done in my life - thank goodness i have my reflexology to go and talk to people who are normal.

I work with people who basically need to nit pick over things, and stand around talking and messing about rather than working - I am so sick to death of the radio blarring all the time - and turn it down when I can, now that one girl sits RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT ? it's difficult to get at - maybe that is why she sits right in front of it - HOW can you do effective work if you are sitting listening to the radio?

I have applied for a reduction in hours by 3 per week - it's not a lot, but I don't mind my 1 pm finish so much - the boss said no 3 months ago, but now they have a new policy to cut down costs - cost improvement programme - so maybe they'll let me - i know the girls won't be happy but I gotta think about me. I am fed up doing things to please other people. 2012 is going to be my year, I'll be 56 years old and I'm sick of dancing to other peoples tunes. I will also try and rebuild my reflexology business, maybe get some teaching again? Fingers crosssed.

Gotta lose a stone again though too - back to Slimming World in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment