Sunday 26 October 2014

forgot to photograph

Hanna's on FB Netherlands Group Birthday inchies - but she likes purple so I did them all in Purple and sent her a little pressie which is purple too.

Here are Lyndees ATC's for November.  Now that I am just about to send her the Advent ATC's too  - I can't believe that we shall be starting again in January, 2015 how quickly has all that gone then.

titles from top to bottome :  'Hello Lynne'  -  Can't wait till Spring.  OTT ATC & 'Remember Remember the 5th November'
 
Apart from doing 4 bithrdays for the Netherlands Group now for December, I am totally up to date on my swaps, thank goodness for that.  I must remember that in 2015 I will NOT over commit myself as I get quite panicky some weeks not getting round to making swaps until the last minute.
 
RIGHT NOW I'M ON THE RUN UP TO CHRISTMAS !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment