Thursday 14 April 2016

craft room move - a little bit further further

but then my bedroom and other rooms are getting into a worse mess too - remind me why i started this


doesn't look that messy from this pic but it really is quite messy


the other side stuff all along the floor 


-

half way through moving stuff off my craft desk dusting it down - really was quite disgusting 



Moving up here - going to be tight but I can get my bedroom looking like a bedroom again - all those boxes were previously on a 6' bookcase - but is tidy enough up this corner - must keep it that way


New unit i bought previously had a 6' tall bookcase - have had to downsize my stuff quite considerably


this is where my desk will go - I hope IF I have measured it properly - could have done with decorating the wall too but haven't got the time - and that black mark will be obscured when the desk is in place, plus the rest of the room is quite clean and tidy 

No comments:

Post a Comment