Sunday 3 April 2016

Sunday night - 11.30 pm - 3.4.16

Where has the weekend gone.

work again in the morning - OK I ONLY do 3 hours but it seems such a waste of time going in for just 3 hours, I thought I would love it - but I don't would prefer to do 3 days at 5 hours a day - would be much better for everyone, but no they wanted me to go in every day - and it's not good.

BUT I have to be thankful I have a job - I suppose - because money dribbles through your fingers so easily these days.

£200 a month for my bloody car - so I'm only left with £350 to contribute to the household bills.

Hopefully back at Reflexology again from this week so may top that up with another couple of hundred pounds.

Not been a good weekend.

Key has per usual worked all weekend, he seems very distant, very sad about a lot of stuff, how I wish we could win the lottery and he could go back into the shop like Martin each day, don;t think that will ever be.

Korins happy that she is earning and she's now really into the job, but it's long hours of 45 a week in total and she hates being away from Ben all that time.  BUT needs must eh.

Keir is down in the dumps because his car is rubbish - brand new but in the work shop more often than not and coupled with him being totally over the top about everything and everything has to be absolutely perfect he's making his own life a misery.  He also does such long long hours and I wish I could help him too.

I've put weight on and feeling really fat - although it's only 4 - 5 pounds it's still too many on - rather than coming off - I wanted to be down to 11 stones for June for our holiday and that doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon.

AND we haven't booked our holiday, feeling a bit fed up really - hope to get myself sorted this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment