Tuesday 27 June 2017

Been making !

UK Stampers forum, its very lively, and joining in the 6 x inchies and 3 x ATC's, was in the tag swap but time has ran out for me so had to withdraw will get the inchies and ATC's in the post today.  been a rush, but got it done.

and making Badges or Flair or Buttons as they call it in America.  WAS going to splash out on a badge making machine (maybe next month) but I don't think I will use it as much as I think I will, I think back to spending £50 on Fimo and a pasta machine to roll it all out and intended to make embellishments out of that it's still not used fully and I found it difficult to make things, people on You Tube make things look so easy.

Hayley got married the weekend and we couldn't go because of a sickly bug, I felt good for nothing.  Tired and worn out and now close to going back to work too.

Ah well.  Off to the post office now to post my swaps.  Up to Korins tomorrow to await her freezer delivery and carpet quotes - she's ordered her sofa - and dining table is at her house but has proven very difficult to put together !


these are off to Wanda as a thank you I made them


these are ones I made this morning


ATC's for Stampers forum 




No comments:

Post a Comment