Saturday 4 September 2010

Saturday again


We are off tonight to Keirs and Olivias for tea - although I am taking a slimming world lasagne.


I don't make the creamy white sauce that normally goes into a lasagne - I just make it with lots of tomatoes and passata - with veggies too and a very much reduced amount of lasagne sheets ! It should be free on EE - I think it will be although if it does contain any syns then it will be minimal.


I was happy to see on a sneaky weigh in that I was 11.12! Whether I will maintain that by Tuesday evening - who knows - I don't get upset about my weight now - it is what it is and if it's lower - GREAT.


I got into a leather jacket that I haven't been able to wear since buying it 5 years ago - a size 16 but it's a small 16 - usually leather is on the smaller side until it stretches to YOU.


The pic is of a Screen Sheet I have done for Sophie at work for her Birthday - I was thinking of sending the pic to my computer and putting it on everyones computer for her birthday??? Don't know yet IF I have the time to do all these things that go around in my head.


Haven't EVEN started LSNED so probably won't do it afterall.


Ah well. Gotta get cooking and take Korin to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment