Tuesday 14 September 2010

SW again

Tuesday night and just back from class and I lost another 1.5lb's tonight. Would have been happier with 2l'bs which would have meant my club 10 (10%) but never mind eh, hope to get it and my 1.5 stones certificate next week. Currently 18.5lb's off

How quickly the weeks go by eh.

Scrapping. Just doing the LSNED (myself) no prompts or anything - it's OK - chillin really, taking my time as I have so much on with DD going to Uni and DS going to college - too much time in the car running everyone around - worn out - but OK.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your weight loss Gilly. It's hard going isn't it?! What diet are you following? I did Atkins for 12 weeks and only lost half a stone, so am not so happy with such a small reward for a big sacrifice - my Cadbury's chocolate! *Ü* ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* well done on the weight loss and hope the world calms down soon!

    ReplyDelete