Sunday 19 September 2010

Sunday 19th

Only scrapping LSNED - keeping up - just two days behind at the moment. Still need to finish off my 52in10 - not following prompts still as I can never find them when I've downloaded them. How stupid is that.

Took DD to her halls - settled her in - very basic accommodation but hope that she'll make it home soon. Met one of her other flat mates. Nice lad.

Can't believe where the weeks and months go to.

Another week - back at work tomorrow after a weeks holiday - not much of a holiday with all the running around for the kids for DD's Uni and DS's College - but they seem settled enough for me not to worry I HOPE.

Non scale victory - size 12 work trousers ! OK they have the elastic half way round the back of the waistband, but hey ho. AND a pair of 16 straight lege RIGID jeans too.

Whoooopeeeee doooooooo.

Gotta get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment