Thursday 12 May 2016

Work is Shite

I cannot begin to tell you how I am NOT enjoying ANY day at work at the moment.  Some days are more tolerable than others but generally I am hating my job again.  I have to go to pay for my car which is nearly £200 a month .................. & the remainder £350 pays the shop loan ............. as I figure I can pack up my job in about 18 months time - so I just have to survive until then.  How the others cope every day in such a negative and sometimes hostile environment I do not know.  Watching the younger ones playing about and using mobiles phones all the time - checking messages and sending texts - going on Facebook on their phone etc - ridiculous.  I would join in but I know if I did I would be caught red handed and I've always been a bit of a wimp when it comes to 'tellings off' ha ha - I'm 60 and shouldn;t really give a flying FUCK if they want to sack me they can !

No comments:

Post a Comment