Wednesday 20 December 2017

GOOD NEWS FOR CHRISTMAS

Doctors rang and said that I didn't have to go to my appointment tomorrow which was to tell me whether or not they were going to increase my medication to 'doubled' as my diabetes points have come down (i think) considerably and that i just needed to get retested in 3 months time.  This is great news......just shows that you can do it when you HAVE to.  My weight was showing 11.3 yesterday which was fantastic - but today (yes I am a serial weigher) was 11.5 but I did have  carb heavy day yesterday which isn't good as a diabetic. 

Anyway.  IT still means that in 7 weeks I have lost over a stone - a stone and 1lb or at best a stone and 3lb's.  I go to Slimming World on Saturdays just for an official weigh in and reckon I will have EITHER stayed the same this week or maybe got my one stone certificate as the scales are totally different every bloody week to my own.  Never mind, I know I am a lot lower than I was and feeling so much better in myself.

There is mountains of food in this house for Christmas.  I am allowing myself Christmas Eve EVENING off - when we have a take away - and Christmas Day I shall have a mince pie some trifle and chocolates - BUT DETERMINED NOT TO GO BANANAS !  and then Boxing Day to have a nice buffet tea like we normally do - yes I will have little pastries and dessert and choccies and nuts etc - then BACK TO EATING PROPERLY ON 27TH.  I won't throw the food away, things like the little snacky bits I can have with salad in the new year - as I really am not in to chicken portions etc again at the moment.

All in all I am very happy again with my weight.  Want to be 10.10 by end of January 2018 and get to 10;7 by the middle of the year so there is no pressure on me.  Enjoying doing more exercise too !



No comments:

Post a Comment