Saturday 23 December 2017

Saturday 23rd December 2017 ! SW weigh in before Christmas

I could not believe that I lost exactly 1.5lb's and got my 1 stone award at class today !!!  Didn't stop to class as per usual.................don't know if I ever want to stop to class -  IF I get to or should I say when I get to 10.10 (8lb's away) I won't have to pay and only need to go to class once a month to weigh in, so that is what I am aiming for.  So all in all for Christmas I am 1stone and 1.5lb's lighter in 7.5 weeks and very happy about that.

HOWEVER, i do not want to regain loads of weight over christmas and have to get 3lb's or more back off to get back to a stone - and I haven't been very marvellous today 'chocolate wise' - BUT iF I am good tomorrow Christmas Eve and watch what I have Chinese wise - then I really only have Christmas Day to contend with this week - Boxing Day I never seem to eat much anyway.  THEN I will have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to be back on track - I HOPE to lose AT LEAST a pound next week 30th December .................... that would be bloody marvellous and only leave me half a stone to target.  EXCELLENT

No comments:

Post a Comment