Saturday 2 June 2018

AND even more........

and good news is that it looks like Keir and Ali are back on form, I am so happy !


A woman on a crafting wedsite did a lovely layout with these papers and circles, so I thought I would copy her and bought the Martha Stewart circle cutter - it is RUBBISH - so only managed to do the one circle and don't look close because it's not very good.  BUT I like the layout and it is nothing like the other ladies off the website either.  


And here is my beautiful girl 'our' little Korin, so pretty and a lovely school photo.  came across this when looking for some stash.....felt the need to scrap it straight away.


Such a smashing photo of Little Miss Lunapants ...... she looks so chirpy here and happy, omgoodness I love that child so much. x x x x 


And yet another of our little Luna, it looks like a Christmas layout but it isn't, I boutht the dress in February/March time for her and she wore it to a meal out for one of Alisons family.  I think she looks so lovely in it. x x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment