Friday 8 June 2018

More layouts x x x x


Crafting is keeping me sane at the moment.  Really enjoying going to my craft room and crafting.  I think my life for the last 7 months has been nothing but watching what I was eating and exercising trying so hard to get off my cholesterol tablet and the two metformin.  So I got off my cholesterol tablet for 3 months only to be put back on it as my cholesterol had shot up......despite staying the same after losing 20lb's or so and despite loads of exercise.  THEN they said I could cut down on my metformin (with a grudge) to just one a day.  Since then I have eaten badly.  I don;t know why, and I;m now suffering a dreadful dreadful flu like bug which has completely knocked me off my feet and so I haven't exercised for a few days and ate badly too and find that I am 11.1 this morning.  NIGHTMARE.  Going on holiday on Sunday really wanted to be 10.10 and that aint gonna happen, the way I feel (so low) at the moment reckon I might even eat real badly on holiday, taking gym gear as there is a gym but haven't been gym this week because of how low i feel and this flu bug and frightened I am going to come back off holiday to find I am 11 and half stones.  I must not be so stupid.  I hope I am not so stupid.  but knowing Stupid me.  Anyway, as I said crafting has been keeping me sane and here is another 5 layouts I have done over the last 5 or 6 days.  Loving it x 



pinching parts from other peoples layouts which is really scraplifting but couldn't tell you who's layout I pinched it from


Not too happy with this Layout - better than the original version which had ABC's in black card all over it - but I love the alpha - which isn;t mine it's a Thickers which I bought.



Love this layout, another scraplift, can't seem to put a layout together by myself which is any good these days, but happy with this one.  AND, of course absolutely love the photograph x


A kind of scraplift but again not happy with the end result, I can see me, in a few weeks time, taking this one apart and redoing it - totally different.  again love the photo though. x


Love these papers.  and love the little stars which were from a christmas collection of chipboard.  The little tag is the journaling and says 'So you strike a pose, stick your tummy out and everyone fell about laughing.  so you did it some more.  We love you !. "

Holiday next week - so looking forward to it.  Feel so tired and worn out all the time.  Gotta be goodish on my diet, not golden, but I'm not going to be gross.  Try for salads and if we have a heavy lunch, have a better dinner etc..............plus lots of walking, get tracking 12,000 plus steps a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment