Sunday 15 April 2012

I have gotta STOP purchasing new crafting items

spending around £30 a week ! maybe - sometimes less - but over a month it's AT LEAST £60 to £100 in bits and pieces. This week alone bought a new stamp £2.99 - embossing powders which came to around £10 - bead's and bedazzles totaling around £7 - tim holtz door knobs - £8 - wooden houses & flowers and birds - embellishments - another £10 - thats £38 in a week. We should know tomorrow (I believe) whether I have a job - so I know that my spending has got to be cut drastically - whether I have a job or not - I need to cut back because I am just not using half the stuff I purchase anyway. IF I am made redundant I might just cut my stash by half and sell it on ebay - to make a bit. Last week I bought the tim holtz glassine papers, which i love BUT 36 in a pack - I will probably only EVER use about 5 or 6 of them so I may do something like selling these in packs of 6 for a couple of quid each...............I have a bottomless drawer of brads - of all kinds, of flowers of all kinds, dies for the cuttlebug that I never use, lots of 12x12 papers that rarely get used these days - a fastenater - never being used, inks and loads and loads and loads of alphas - especially cuttlebug alphas which may sell well on ebay too. rambling now. HOPE tomorrow I still have a job - fingers crossed and tomorrow will come around so quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. Hope it's good news about your job Gilly.

    ReplyDelete