Sunday 29 April 2012

Think Monday Think ATC (I'm a bit behind)

Struggling with time - as usual - but just about got this weeks TMTA done before tomorrow which is MONDAY again. phew. I've been playing with Inka Gold paints doing backgrounds this week - have also been using embossing powder and UTEE over the top to make the most spectacular glittery and shiney and blingy backgrounds................however, have been disappointed that a lot of the paint has peeled off - don't know if it was because of the embossing powder or the cardstock needed sanding or maybe gesso before the paint being applied - anyway, this background survived and so I made my Butterfly ATC for this weeks TMTA...............
rubber stamped butterfly - coloured with crayon and sakura gelly roll shimmer & made 3D.
you can see the irridescent embossing powder I used on the background in this one.
and how I layered the whole thing for a 3D effect. off to look at yours for this week. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment