Wednesday 24 October 2012

Had a whole morning crafting !

No one in to bother me - felt rather down in the dumps but decided on making a Layout - YES another layout. Can't quite believe it - I have probably done around 5 Layouts in about 5 weeks............they're all very basic Layouts - but OK for me - I'm not one for trying to win any prizes - just plain and simple layouts for me. AND a first for me, I felt compelled to journal a lot with this layout so I just but headings onto the photo's and typed up an A4 page of journaling about the photo's and stuck it on the back. I feel I need to journal more so the kids can remember a bit about their young life. I have NO photo's of when I was young, so want the kids to have more than I have been left with, if you know what I mean. anyway here it is ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment