Sunday 28 October 2012

Returned to SW - yesterday

STILL haven't been excessively good on the plan - but much better than I have been. I gotta be good from now - I return to work (more than likely) a week tomorrow. Dreading it and need to try my clothes on to see if anything fits me ! Buy hey ho - I knew the day was fast approaching. My leg is still bad at times - as I sit typing this I have pain on the inner thigh from knee to top of leg - and a pain in my food and right inside the knee joint (left). BUT it's not agonising. I have just gotten over (although I am still cough, cough, coughing) a terrible bout of flu (it was definitely flu or a very very heavy cold) - was heaving with coughing and ached all over - 3 days in bed. PLUS Wednesday and Thursday last week I had the sicky bug too to contend with - last week was awful, and on top of my leg problem. Going to doctors tomorrow to get signed off this week and back to work on monday if she will, she was adament I wouldn't return until I see the knee consultant, that appointment has come through but not until 8th - so returning I think on 5th. I have a week to get myself out of the doldrums and back into some kind of normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment