Tuesday 9 October 2012

Yikes - returning to work is imminent.

Had to go see boss lady - trying to get me to return on Monday - I feel that I might be able to return on Monday 22nd ! but have to see my GP first - occy health are recommending 18th ish. and phased return just 2.5 hours per day for the first week then I can't remember what else she said. All I know is that the staff were all saying how horrible it was - absolutely dreading it - since the change it's just so vile apparently. Awful thoughts, but I know I have to return. Sad. found out tonight that my old boss has been finished off on Friday - and a couple of other people from the old regime going too - that's what boss lady meant then that I may be redeployed if I can't do the job - I reckon they're gunning for me - but my health is more important than the job anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment