Monday 30 September 2013

Sending ATC's - for swaps

to lyndee on docrafts - we have our monthly swap - 2 x ATC's with inchies and 2 x ATC's anything goes - I really enjoy this swap with her each month but think we might stop it at Christmas.

 
Good luck x 3

 
From a Jack to a King (thought this was a clever title for this ATC)

 
Leather ATC - Flowers
 
 
These ATC's are for Bonnie in America who hosts the Yahoo ATC's Group - send 3 ATC's each month and have 3 lovely ATC's back at the end of the month - again, I thoroughly enjoy this swap get lovely ATC's back - excellent.
 
 
Garden Flowers.

 
Fantastical Butterfly (this butterfly is VERY shiny)

 
& Simplicity - which was for a challenge on 'fun with ATC's) I think, but sending it for Bonnie in this October Swap. 

 
& last but by no means least - ' I see no ships ' actually I very nearly typed 'I see no shops' and for a woman maybe that would have been more appropriate - so I might change the title of this ATC -  TEE HEE.
 
If anyone has - THANKS FOR LOOKING

No comments:

Post a Comment