Saturday 7 September 2013

Updating - all my swaps etc

Have sent Lyndee on Docrafts - our 4 ATC swap.............forgot to take pictures. On a monthly basis we send 2 x ATC's with inchies attached and 2 x ATC's on an 'anything goes' basis theme.

Have sent today the Art from the Heart Yahoo Group ATC's swap x 3 ATC's - I sent four so Bonnie could have one as a thankyou for hosting.  However, I REALLY have to cut down on the weight of my ATC's it cost me £3.50 to post.  Forgot to take pictures - AGAIN.

Have JUST finished doing two ATC's for the monthly swap on 'Swap - a - smile' with Lisa, it is ONLY one ATC one of two themes, this month was Leaves or guilding flakes - I couldn't make up my mind so made two to let Lisa choose one for herself.  Hope they / she likes.  Heres the pic's.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment