Sunday 21 January 2018

11.2/5

Slimming world.  was showing 11.1 on my scales and hoped I woud be the same at class but alas I was 11.2/5 ..... but I haven't been this light since Christmas 2010.  Hope this time I can keep it off and lose nother 10lbs and get my Diabetes points down and they stay down and i am good at what I eat.

now having said all that i have had a bad weekend with chocolate and cakes and a take away and stuffed my face.  HOW STUPID.

I have about 6.5 weeks before I get my bloods checked again and as \i reduced them previously from 64 to 52 I would LOVE to find they are now around 45'ish.  Maybe the doctor will then take me off medication and see if i can keep it low.

Exercise.  I am loving it.  yes before i start I think don't really fancy doing this but once I get started I find it's OK - yes I would love to lie on the sofa and do nothing - woujldn't everyone, but I know I have to do it to keep those points and my weight down.

i am mini trampolining for 15 -20 mins every morning or night and /or doing a 2 x 15 mins walking and exercise video off of you tube so around 45 mins or so exercising EVERY day apart from Saturdays.  PLUS using the bottom step on my stairs stepping up and down for 5 minutes AND twice 3 times a week walking two and from over the bottom part of my house - i watched a you tube video and you can just walk and walk and walk around your house and lose weight.  i feel so much fitter and better in myself apart from sinus problems at the moment.

AND today I went to Asda to buy Gym wear.  Nothing special just black leggins black tee shirt and black pumps to go join a gym with Key and Korin once korin has returned to work.

All in all, I feel much better, and you never know we might meet people by going out together and might get more of a social life.  That aside - I want to feel better for the rest of my life s much as I possibly can.

Watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment