Thursday 11 January 2018

What a GREAT Birthday

thank you to my family i had a lovely Birthday.  Korin cooked a homemade SW lasagne to come in to with hassleback potatoes and (unfortunately) Keir and Ali got me a chocolate cake which i had two pieces of, but hey ho it's my birthday !  Had lovely presents and enjoyed my night.  ~Didn't enjoy the day so much as I was stuck at work (no time left to take) and on Requests and Post and it was manic.  Thankfully jen helped me a bit, but i've got a load to go in to today as I kinda took my time yesterday.

Really worried about Korin.  Wasting her days at home and she needs to focus on getting  new job and moving on.  I hope today (12th) her firm come back with something for her to enable her to stay in her present place.  that would be nice.

my presents.....................oh and I had a mascara and a lipstick off Korin too.












Lovely lovely lovely night.  But feeling fat and gross. 



No comments:

Post a Comment