Monday 1 January 2018

Everything kinda rolled into one !

Christmas Day was good.  Korin came early to open her presents.  We opened them altogether.  Then Keir and Ali arrived at around 12 noon and we opened presents and Me and Key cooked dinner together although key got pissed up on gin and tonic and ended up having to go to bed before dinner !  no room in our lounge really for the table and i swear in JANUARY i am getting rid of a load of junk and cleaning up my rooms

Not as good a day this year than last year as we had the game to play and luna got a bit crankey and so no games were played and then Keir and Ali had to go to the other Nanna's.

Boxing Day was real boring.  Keir and Ali didn't come and all of us were far too full to eat anything.  I strayed off Slimming World more than I wanted to - and end of Boxing night was 11.9!  which meant around 5lb's or 6 pounds on, but by Saturday I was back down to 11.6 on my scales which meant i still had a stone off - but would have gained around 2 pounds at Slimming World weigh in.  I didn't go  to class.  backed out because I did have sinus problems at work on #Thursday and Friday and knowingly I had gained  a couple of pounds  VoWeD I would be good all weekend and really wasn't.  WASN'T exceptionally bad but certainly wasn't good and when I weighed myself this moring (New Years Day) I was 11.6 AGAIN.  So was disappointed.

New Years Eve was very quiet.  Korin didn't go out and I didn't drink.  Korin went home at around 10.30............Key and I sat up and watched Hootenanny (with Jools Holland) he wasn't here you understand. ha ha ha ha ...............actually the programme was, as usual, very good.

AND so today.  New Years Day ................ keir and luna came for lunch and Key cooked it - what a terrible mess in the kitchen, but at least he cooked.  My new oven after the Christmas festivities and cooking etc it is already disgusting so must get that cleaned every couple of months or so.

Tonight we watched The Zookeepers Wife.  What a fantastic film.  puts everything into perspective.

i am very worried about korin and her job but there is nothing i can do, hope she starts to feel better soon and they don't make life difficult for her.

Thats all Folks !


















No comments:

Post a Comment