Tuesday 3 July 2018

Here we are again, another couple layouts - I am on a roll


I bought the Simple Stories paper pad and embellishments, loved the layout the woman did on the video on You Tube but mine didn't turn out half as nice, although I think it's OK. 


I bought a monthly kit from Crafts for Eternity, loved these papers etc as they brought back lovely memories.  AND found a photo of my mom, didnt' know I had any that I hadn;t scrapped.

I have also ordered a monthly kit for 6 months from Lottie loves paper - it's £20 a month, I feel a bit uneasy as I am spending far too much on crafting stuff again, I went through this a few years ago where I just could not stop buying craft items.  I think although I have bought some craft things I really haven;t bought an awful lot for a couple of years and so the stuff I have is very outdated and I just love all this new ephemera stuff - ah well, hubby has vape stuff -  LOVE this layout even though I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment