Tuesday 24 July 2018

Ridiculous I know, but I've scrapped another couple !

I am on holiday this week and intend to decorate my bedroom on Thursday / Friday, with how hot the weather is I dont think I will get it done, so intend to get washing up to date and just do scrapping then?  maybe................. I don't know.

Had luna for two days, feel guilty just shoving her in front of the TV for an hour to give me a bit of peace, but I need that hour, and getting her off to sleep as she always seems so bloody exhausted poor little bugger, she puts such a lot into her hours - running around and falling over all the time.

she is just so beautiful.

couple of pics from the garden today AND my two layout one made last night and the bike one made this evening after dropping Keir and Luna at home and walking the dog.....talk about exhausted.  and then some.................








No comments:

Post a Comment