Thursday 26 July 2018

I was just thinking .....

that life was getting a bit easier ..... then Korin has her first 'day out with' her new chap and he is horrible to her, she had a terrible day.  What a shit..................she's rang stuck in his flat whilst he's asleep, cooked himself something to eat and didn't offer her anything.  Obviously a different person when he has a drink inside him............I feel sorry for her because I think she REALLY liked him and she realises now that it's not going to work.  Poor bugger.  we love you Korin. x

A couple of layouts over the last 24 hours.  It has been so so hot country - well world wise, and unbearable really in my craft room.

I think good things are on the way for Key in his job.  I know he can do it and it might mean a £5000 a year rise and a better car too. x - I hope he enjoys it and it doesn't mean that he will be away all the time though.

I don;t like being on my own.

A couple of layouts - anyway - (feeling down).....

just upload what I may not have uploaded before : 







No comments:

Post a Comment