Wednesday 22 August 2018

Absolutely loving scrapping again and all these challenges

BUT IT IS COSTING ME A SMALL FORTUNE .... but you know what other people have hobbies that cost a lot lot more and I am so enjoying myself.  x


From our Anniversary Meal at Turpins which was an appalling evening.  Awful, will lnever go again, and so far they haven't had the decency to respond to my complaint.  Waste of £170


New challenge on Mind the Scrap to scrap pictures with no people or animals, how difficult is that !  But I took this last weekend when I did the Selfie Saturday and realised that it don't look too untidy for a change AND I dont think I have EVER scrapped my scrap area so here it is !


More for the challenge without a person/animal photo - Alison took this pic when they bought Lunapants new shoes - I said I would pay for new shoes and expected them to go to Clarks and have her foot fitted properly - but they are her parents and it's up to them what shoes they put her in.  Personally I love the VANS - and the Converse we bought last time, but I just hope to goodness they don't do her feet any harm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment