Tuesday 7 August 2018

joined in with the Mind the Scrap Summer Challenges

and I am wacked.......did 8 layouts in total this week - a record for me except for in my hey day in 07 when I first started scrapbooking !  I'm filling up my scrap albums so fast and buying buying buying so much stuff - I really have to calm down a bit ................................

Bought another couple of alphas this week, but planning tomorrow (Wednesday no luna day) - to put my alphabets online EBAY and sell a couple, even If I only get £10 each for them thats around £50 which will pay me back for the alphas I've just bought - truth be known I spent £56 on the two alphas with p&p I hate p&p - ones arrived, hoping the other arrives tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

I have bought kit subscriptions and monthly kits and other kits and embellishments galore - I must have spent close on £250 over the last month and half - thats a lot for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment