Sunday 19 August 2018

Where do the weeks go eh ?

Well.  Tomorrow 20.8.18 will be 41 years that Keiron and I got married.  I may moan about him, but he's been a good husband, loyal and trustworthy, there when I need him most - but 41 years has absolutely sped by - I cannot believe how quickly it has gone by.  I wish I was younger again, no doubt he does too, but we are lucky that we have had relatively good health during out lives - I really need to knuckle down again and get my bloods down and lose another stone - well it's only 10lbs to 10.5 stone that I would love to be...... I can do it and I know I will, kinda back on track a lilttle with food and a bit more exercising again.

Key thankfully cleared up his bedroom, it was a total and utter disgrace really !  And my craft room is so much tidier - just a few things to sort through and get some shredding done as well. 

Korin seems settled, Keir and Ali settled, Little luna is an absolute delight.  At the moment (and I hope I haven't jinxed myself) life is kinda good.  I'm also coping well at work and that will do me now foer another couple of years before I think about retirement.









my craft room after the tidy up - great to put the table out to have somewhere away from a cramped space to put the layout together and leave whilst working on the embelishments


And finally keys room looking so much better, for how long ?  but it looks better for now. Top room has so much rubbish to go to the tip - really need that to go next week and STOP putting rubbish in the top room.  SHE SAYS !


No comments:

Post a Comment