Friday 10 August 2018

OH Yes and more !

I love and I hate photographs.  Looking at the photo of Keir in the blow up boat - I remember going into the shop to buy it, as the caravan shower was so so hot it was impossible to shower him in there.  We had great fun on the beach putting sand in it and just on the edge of the water and then when we came home I think we had that boat for 3 or 4 years - it was a very good sturdy boat.  Keir remembers it too x 


this one of Key was taken on our holiday about 3 years ago on Fathers day I scrapped it before showing him opening his cards so I could show the kids when we got back - but this one is cut smaller so it looks like a different picture.  I don;'t have many photo's of Key.  


I scrapped these photo's of the kids previously in a little 'beer mat' album and NEVER finished it - probably about 5 even 6 years ago.  Obviously kept the pictures and pulled the little album apart and made this layout instead.  At the moment I don't fancy making any albums ever again, or inchies or twinchies.  Infact I have gotten rid of a lot of my inchies and twinchies - only keeping the ones that I REALLY love. 


AND this again is of little miss LP - having said that I scrapped the wrong place - so the journaling is wrong, can I be bothered to remove the journaling and do a new one - I don't know - think about it tomorrow when I don't feel quite as tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment