Friday 30 March 2012

In August I will have been married for 35 years !

AND I have decided to do a little mini album from the proofs album I had to choose photo's from for our day - when we had this proofs album I thought how wonderful the photographs were, but looking at todays modern wedding photographs - they're really dreary looking, bland and not very nice at all - apart from that, nearly every photo - unfortunately, someone, a member of my family has died - and some photographs of multiple people there aren't any of the family members still with us, very sad. Miss you all.
Key and his best man arriving at the church. My husbands beautiful thick hair is now nearly white. Bob, the best man, we haven't seen for many years, lost touch around 2000 I think it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment