Sunday 27 January 2013

& I'm still waiting, but thankfully the snow has gone

still waiting for my cuttlebug alphabet die - Olivia - will have a good ole play when it arrives from Australia..............it was very expensive so I hope I get some use out of it. Tired and worn out - done all my housework and washing today ! Walked gunner and did the full weekly shop too...............sorted all my customers - well 5 - 6 of them and texted them and sorted a few appointments for the week after next........trying to do little this week as I am already tired and know that it's going to be another busy week. Thankfully Michelle isn't in this week so a bit of pressure will be off - I hope. Have seen an alphabet - well they're quickutz 4x8 dies - they look lovely, but yet again only available in blooming America - will come to around £20 per alphabet but there are three I like so will have to choose one and get that when I get paid from Clays. Ah well, doing a bit of crafting now before cooking tea - hope I have a good week - really dreading it again. Have applied for a 16.5 hour a week job in Burton - hope I get an interview and hope I get the job because I can then start to rebuild my reflexology business at the moment I am just too tired after work to go do reflexology customers these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment