Saturday 26 January 2013

sat relaxing this morning

the roads on our estate are like sheer sheets of glass - Key moved the car down the road but struggled to walk back up to get our car to go to Clays this morning. So I don't think I am going out - 12 noon and STILL in my nightie with a jumper thrown over and jeans ! Hair looks a disgrace. This is the 2nd weekend running where I just don't want to go out and do anything. Hopefully I will feel better when the snow has gone. I have neglected my reflexology customers - but just have not felt like going over to do treatments in this bad weather and how tired I feel after work each day - I really don't think I can carry on much longer like this - exhausted. In my defence - and I shouldn't feel guilty, it was so stressful at work last week and I am worrying all the time about whether I have done things properly - my stomach is churning and so I've sat and made a layout this morning rather than doing housework and probably thinking about work.................there I go again it's brought to mind, and now I have to try and forget it again. I hate worrying, I never used to worry but since starting back 'in proper' work, rather than working for myself I worry all the bloody time.

No comments:

Post a Comment