Tuesday 22 September 2015

Where do the weeks go to ?

Ikea dropped off the desk and chest of drawers last Friday and I cannot be arsed to erect them - I hate flat packs and there isn't much room in that room to get it done............

wish I'd ordered stuff already assembled now!

2nd week of my annual leave and NOT looking forward to returning to work next week.  HOWEVER - there has been some troubles at work which we can't talk about and one of the ladies has put her notice in....................she is my other half.

She does mornings and just 20 hours to my 22.5 hours................ideally I would love to drop to 15 hours a week and 3 days a week but I don't think they'd allow me to reduce to 3 days but they may reduce me to 15 hours a week over the five days - and maybe I could do mornings.  My other halfs hours would then increase to 27.5 hours and afternoons !  I would love to work 9 am to 12 noon each day and then I could continue on with my reflexology 1 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm and 7 pm treatments 3 days a week.

My reflexology has become a bit busier again, after the Jury Service it had dropped off again a bit, but it has increased.  I've had 3 new ladies this week who have all rebooked for next month.  However, two of my older customers have ceased coming, so it's a bit swings and roundabouts again at the moment.  I remember it well from when I was busy busy busy with reflexology in the early days, it does settle down and I know that if I am doing 3 - 4 treatments a day 3 days a week earning around £200 a week that would be just wonderful on top of my £500 or so from my new morning job - being positive they will allow me to reduce my hours.

Well I suddenly felt the urge to do some crafting and decided to join the Netherlands Advent swaps for Rinchies, Inchies and Twinchies -  I made the 25 twinchies in just 3 - 4 days - and envelopes etc.
Really enjoyed doing these.  Hope they are enjoyed by the receivees in December.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment