Wednesday 23 March 2016

back at work and another couple of layouts

back at work.  I don't know what it is but working with a 21 year old and a 24 year old and another 24 'ish year old and supervisor who is probably 24'ish -  it just isn't working.  I think they would prefer me to leave.................but I only do 3 hours a day and can cope for the time being, want to get the rest of this small mortgage paid off fully and my £500 or so per month really helps.  But they are all late for work only by minutes but non the less it's nearly every bloody day and i cannot abide lateness !  AND they sit on their mobile phones checking them all the time - when the supervisor has clearly said no mobile.  OK call me old fashioned but if the supervisor says no phones then it's no bloody phones.  scream, shout and getting annoyed.

AND again another few layouts later - have done 3 I think in the last couple of days although haven't took pics again, maybe a pic of the latest one I did ...............................


this is a 2nd scrap of this photo - threw the other layout away it was an early attempt at scrapbooking - like this one better but the rings didn't stick well and the glue is all showing - maybe one day i will do something about it - just feel the need to get loads of scrapping done.  Love the photo, Keir looks so happy, all before all his illnesses and worries and stresses and anxieties.  Love you son with all my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment