Tuesday 9 May 2017

made these to swap with Wanda

I proposed to host a swap on Nederlands group.  As per usual they all came back with more questions rather than saying they would join me.  after two days no one had joined me.  To make 2 sets of 8 of protractors swaps.  send to two people.  tried to explain it as best as I could and Henny did explain it in Dutch, but the ONLY person that was positive about it was Wanda. So Wanda and I decided to do a 1 to 1 swap and i deleted the swap on the group.  I will NOT host a swap ever with the Nederlands group again,  Plus, AND I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY .......... I tend to always get the 'lightest - limsey'ist - not so marvellous' swaps back in return, yes these people have to pay the postage but I try and send the best i can possibly make to them as swaps, and get sometimes 'rubbishy' inchies and twinchies back.  This will mean nothing to anyone who doesn't know what inchies, twinchies, betwinchies, thrinchies and now protractors and mini ATC's are !  I have grown very fond of the ladies - all of them !  but I havne't been enjoying the received swaps as much just recently. Sheila who is part of the group feels the same way - although maybe not as strongly as I, and I know that Sandra from UK pulled out completely, her artwork is absolutely beautiful and she got rubbishy stuff back, it feels that your work is undervalued.  I shall stop moaning now.











No comments:

Post a Comment