Saturday 22 September 2018

A few from this week for the Scraptember FB page


19th 'Surprise' love how the photo's I took whilst she was engrossed with the TV whilst eating a snack and didn;t even notice me - although worrying too x 


Day 20- ' Leftovers'  could mean anything - well these are left over papers and Keir and Luna were at Wing Wah Chinese Buffet where there are usually loads and loads of leftovers !


Day 21 - 'Hexagons' - I still might put some tiny hexagons on this coloured with the same paint as the background ?  -  didn't really relate at all to the prompt today


Day 22 - Saturday today - TV programmes........... don't really know if I like this layout, but I refound my safmat which is a clear sticky sheet and so it looks like you've typed directly onto the layout which is great !  AND as I said above, Luna is too INTO TV and it worries me that she has such attention span, but I am not her parents.  x  

No comments:

Post a Comment