Friday 28 September 2018

Scraptember on Facebook - up to 26th

............ so two days behind.  but will have the weekend to get up to date.  Still going overboard on buying stuff I really must must must stop.  Got wednesday to ahve my hair done and do a scrappy afternoon before work again on Thursday OMG it is bloody boring.


Day 18 Future Love outdoors


Day 19 - Surprise 


day 20 - Leftovers - Luna at Wing Wah


Day 21 - Hexagons - I have put hexagons on this page now 


Day 22 - TV shows 


Day 23 -  Wish - I got mine - Lorraine left - oh she drove me absolutely bloody crazy 


24 - 9 to 5 -  Enjoying simple walks with luna - but it is a 9 to 5 job looking after her 2 and 3 days a week 


Day 25 - Rebel  -  My little rebel at the play activity centre - and jump extreme 


Day 26 - Tell a Story - well my story is always about little luna baby - she'd been to the wedding fair with mommy and aunty chloe this day and a ride on the bus x 

may have already uploaded a couple of these but hey ho - keep em all in one place may even put all Scraptember together in one post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment